- DUE TO THE COVID-19 VIRUS; OUR TRASH DRIVERS WILL NOT GET OUT OF THE TRUCK TO PICK-UP ANYTHING OUTSIDE THE TRASH CAN! Please do not put items in the recycle bin’s that are NOT recyclable (Diapers, Wood, Food, Metal, Pillows, Plastic Bags, Styrofoam, yard waste), we will not empty bins with non-recycle items inside. Please see our recycling page for a list of items that are recyclable. Thank you!
Garbage Policy & Can Placement
- All trash must be bagged and in the trash can. (We are not responsible for loose trash flying out of the truck!)
- Trash cans should be out by the curb by 6:30 a.m., preferably the night before a scheduled pick-up. Trash cans not out when our driver arrives will not be our responsibility. (There is a $25.00 charge for a return pickup.)
- Any boxes put in the container must be torn apart. Do not stuff whole boxes in the trash can.
- We will no longer be taking any bags outside the container.
- Absolutely NO Dirt, Sod, Concrete, Bricks, etc. inside the container.
Yard Waste Reminders
- All Yard waste should be bagged and/or bundled and tied and can be incorporated in with your trash. No branches/limbs longer than 3ft., and no trees or any bushes with root balls inside can. Since we will no longer be taking bags outside the container, if you have an excessive amount of debris, you will need to call our office and request a special pickup thru a referred vendor.
Bulk Item Pick-Ups
- We no long offer “bulk item” services. Please do not put large household items out by the curb on your pickup day, we will not be able to pick up. We have been working with a couple of junk removal companies that we can refer you to for these type of pickups. Please call our office for that information.
- Place your trash can on the opposite side of your driveway from the mailbox, within 2 feet of the curb, with the can facing forward (the can # should be facing your house).
- We will not be responsible for your mailbox if you place your container beside it!
- Place your recycle container on the same side as your mailbox. Make sure you do not block your postal carrier from delivering your mail.
- Do not place either of your containers within 4 ft. of any other obstructions.
- Our automated truck must have clear access to your container!