- FYI; OUR OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED MONDAY, JANUARY 16TH IN OBSERVANCE OF MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR. DAY. ALL CUSTOMER PICKUPS FOR THIS WEEK WILL BE ON A ONE DAY DELAY. (Monday will be picked up on Tuesday, Tuesday on Wednesday and Wednesday on Thursday. CHRISTMAS TREE PICKUP SCHEDULE SHOULD POP UP WHEN YOU OPEN WEBSITE….
Garbage Policy & Can Placement
- All trash must be bagged and in the trash can. (We are not responsible for loose trash flying out of the truck!)
- Trash cans should be out by the curb by 6:30 a.m., preferably the night before a scheduled pick-up. Trash cans not out when our driver arrives will not be our responsibility. (There is a $25.00 charge for a return trash pickup.)
- Any boxes put in the container must be cut down. Do not stuff whole boxes in the trash can.
- We no longer take any bags outside the container.
- Absolutely NO Dirt, Sod, Rocks, Mulch, Concrete, Bricks, Construction debris, etc. inside any can(s).
Yard Waste Reminders
- You may incorporate small amounts of bagged yard debris in with your trash, however if you have excessive amounts, you can call our office and we can refer you to a local vendor or you can take to your local recycle/compost center.
Bulk Item Pick-Ups
- We no long offer “bulk item” services. Please do not put large household items out by the curb on your pickup day, we will not be able to pick up. We have been working with a couple of junk removal companies that we can refer you to for these type of pickups. Please call our office for that information.
- Please place your carts within 2 feet of curb with the handle toward your home. Please keep all containers at least 3 feet apart from each other. Do not push cans up against each other. Keep rollout carts at least 3-4 ft. from any other obstructions (mailboxes, cars, trees, etc.) including other containers.
- We will not be responsible for your mailbox if you place your container beside it.
- Our automated truck must have clear access to your container!