- Please make sure all trash and recycling are in the containers. Keep containers 3-4ft. apart from each other and away from any other obstructions (ie, mailboxes, cars, trees). In order to recycle you must have a 95gal. recycle container. Do not leave any boxes outside as our drivers will not pickup.
Garbage Policy & Can Placement
- All trash must be bagged and in the trash can. (We are not responsible for loose trash flying out of the truck!)
- Trash cans should be out by the curb by 6:30 a.m., preferably the night before a scheduled pick-up. Trash cans not out when our driver arrives will not be our responsibility. (There is a $25.00 charge for a return trash pickup.)
- Any boxes put in the container must be torn apart. Do not stuff whole boxes in the trash can.
- We will no longer be taking any bags outside the container.
- Absolutely NO Dirt, Sod, Rocks, Mulch, Concrete, Bricks, Construction debris, etc. inside the container(s).
Yard Waste Reminders
- You may incorporate small amounts of bagged yard debris in with your trash, however if you have excessive amounts, you can call our office and we can refer you to a local vendor or you can take to your local recycle/compost center.
Bulk Item Pick-Ups
- We no long offer “bulk item” services. Please do not put large household items out by the curb on your pickup day, we will not be able to pick up. We have been working with a couple of junk removal companies that we can refer you to for these type of pickups. Please call our office for that information.
- Please place your carts within 2 feet of curb with the handle toward your home. Please keep all containers at least 3 feet apart from each other. Do not push cans up against each other. Keep rollout carts at least 3-4 ft. from any other obstructions (mailboxes, cars, trees, etc.) including other containers).
- We will not be responsible for your mailbox if you place your container beside it!
- Our automated truck must have clear access to your container!