- REMINDERS: All trash & recycle containers must be out by the curb by 7:00am on your pickup day (preferably the night before). We prefer no bags outside the container, but we will take up to five (5) extra bags, however your trash can must be full. Please do not put large household items by the curb for pickup, these require an appointment and will be an additional charge. Thank you!
Garbage Policy & Can Placement
- All trash must be bagged and in the trash can. (We are not responsible for loose trash flying out of the truck!)
- Trash cans should be out by the curb by 6:30 a.m., preferably the night before a scheduled pick-up. Trash cans not out when our driver arrives will not be our responsibility. (There is a $25.00 charge for a return pickup.)
- Any boxes put in the container must be torn apart. Do not stuff whole boxes in the trash can.
- We prefer no bags outside the container, however we will pick up 5 extra bags of trash at no charge. Please make sure container is full before putting bags outside the can.
- NO Dirt, Sod, Concrete, Bricks, etc. inside or outside containers will be picked up.
Yard Waste Reminders
- Yard waste will only be collected from the curb when it is bagged and/or bundled and tied. No more than five (5) bags outside the container, no branches/limb longer than 3ft., and no piles larger than 48 X 48. If you have an excessive amount of debris, you will need to call our office and request a special pickup, and will be an additional charge.
Bulk Item Pick-Ups
- Please do not put large household items out by the curb on your pickup day, these large bulk items will only be picked up by appointment only, at an additional charge. If you have large bulk items for pick-up, please call our office to request a special pick-up appointment. Your will receive a return phone call with an appointment time and a cost estimate for the removal of the bulk items.
- Place your trash can on the opposite side of your driveway from the mailbox, within 2 feet of the curb, with the can facing forward (the can # should be facing your house).
- We will not be responsible for your mailbox if you place your container beside it!
- Place your recycle container on the same side as your mailbox. Make sure you do not block your postal carrier from delivering your mail.
- Do not place either of your containers within 4 ft. of any other obstructions.
- Our automated truck must have clear access to your container!